Saturday 17 October 2015

Why Most Nigerian Girls Fall For Guys Driving A Car - Live Experiences

Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, I noticed my a$$ertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives… Or if he
even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the “toasting” job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:


I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the “talk to the hand” thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking “what went wrong”, “Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough”?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)…I don die!

To my surprise, days after, i was ‘driving’ out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself ‘pls no more embarra$$ment from this girl!’…she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me “Good afternoon” more than twice when i pretended like i didn’t hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) “am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?” And am like “yea” next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn’t have gotten her attention if it wasn’t for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off! Albert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HOPE THIS HAVE BEEN VERY INFORMATIVE,

Get the Full Material delivered to your Email, . Call us on 07034538881

Follow Us On Twitter,
Like Us On Facebook,
Join Our Cycle On Google+

we can keep u updated by subscribing for free using your email
For more clarification, Please Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...