Monday 1 June 2015

MTN Free Browsing - August, 2015

This is a June Promotional offer. get the latest free browsing on MTN to browse unlimitedly with your phone, PC and Tablet on the go.

This is too good to be real, I just downloaded 4G of game and many other interesting apps this morning before i decided to share it to all that might be interested.
This is a pay Back to MTN cos they have dealt with me previously.
I don't know if you might be interested in this offer, Just pick your Phone and call me on +2347034538881 for free and Enjoy with me.
The earlier the better. Join the lead and browse with your laptop using MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HOPE THIS HAVE BEEN VERY INFORMATIVE,

Get the Full Material delivered to your Email, . Call us on 07034538881

Follow Us On Twitter,
Like Us On Facebook,
Join Our Cycle On Google+

we can keep u updated by subscribing for free using your email
For more clarification, Please Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...