Saturday 25 April 2015

How to text and walk without Jaming Tree or pole

We all know that texting while driving is dangerous, and in most states, illegal. But walking and texting can be pretty hazardous as well. I have had my fair share of tree limb attacks because I was busy staring at my screen while I was walking. But like most things, there are a few apps that look to prevent incidents like that.


This issue is so prevalent that Apple filed a patent in 2012 for “transparent texting” whereby the iPhone rear-facing camera would capture the surrounds behind the texting field. That way, you could text Lisa about dinner and still see that light pole in front of you. But, if you don’t want to wait for Apple to introduce this feature there are a few applications you can download right now.

How to walk and text without running into a pole
I only wish I wrote this article earlier… I could have saved this poor woman.

If you are jailbroken, CamText probably has the best reviews out of all the applications listed, so that would be my suggestion. If you are not jailbroken, any of the other applications will do, just don’t expect the full functionality of your regular Messages application.
Let us know which app helped you avoid running into people, poles, or trees in the comment section.
Like this post? Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HOPE THIS HAVE BEEN VERY INFORMATIVE,

Get the Full Material delivered to your Email, . Call us on 07034538881

Follow Us On Twitter,
Like Us On Facebook,
Join Our Cycle On Google+

we can keep u updated by subscribing for free using your email
For more clarification, Please Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...