Thursday 4 July 2013

MTN SmoothTalk FAQ

Q. What is MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. TheMTN SmoothTalk Plus is a special tariff plan that now allows you enjoy a FLAT rate of 15 kobo per second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of the day at 40 kobo per second
The MTN SmoothTalk Plus tariff plan does not attract a daily or monthly subscription or access fee.
Q. Who can migrate to MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. All MTN Prepaid customers can migrate to MTN SmoothTalk Plustariff plan.
Q. Why should I migrate to MTN SmoothTalk Plus?

  • You will enjoy all of the following benefits when you are on MTN SmoothTalk Plus tariff plan:
  • Flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of the day at 40 kobo per second.
  • Free N300 airtime weekly on N200 recharge to call 1 (one) registered special number
  • Free 10MB weekly on N100 recharge.
  • Start of Call notification to inform you the rate at which your call will be charged
  • End of Call to inform you of your call duration, total call cost and airtime balance.
  • Lots of life-enriching products and services
  • FREE Happy Hour calls to MTN numbers from 00.30am to 04:30 every day (including weekends) as long as you have minimum balance of N100 in your account at 00:30.
Q. What services are exclusive to MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. The following features are exclusive to MTN SmoothTalk Plus
  • Flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of the day at 40 kobo per second.
  • Free N300 airtime weekly on N200 recharge to call 1 registered special number.
  • Free 10MB Data on recharge of N100 or more weekly
Q. How do I migrate to MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. Simplydial *401#.
Q. How does MTN SmoothTalk Plusrate work?
A. Simply dial *401# and migrate to MTN SmoothTalk plus.
  • From 12:00am (00:00) on Day 1, MTN will begin to record and accumulate the duration of all the National calls that you make.
  • For the first one minute of calls that you make, combination of MTN-to-MTN and MTN-to-Networks calls will be charged at 40 kobo per second.
  • As soon as you make a total of 60 seconds call, your MTN-to-MTN and MTN-to-Other networks calls will now be charged at 15 kobo per second for the rest of the day.
  • At 11:59pm (23:59), your total call duration will be re-set to 00:00 minutes and your national call rate will return to 40 kobo per second.
  • At 12:00am (00:00) on Day 2, the same will happen - after your first one minute of call at 40 kobo per second, your MTN-to-MTN calls and MTN-to-Other Networks will be charged at 15 kobo per second for the rest of the day.
Q. How much will I be charged for migrating to MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. Your first migration to MTN SmoothTalk Plus in 30 days will be free of charge subsequent migration within the same month will be charged at N100.00.
Q. Will I be charged an access fee when I subscribe toMTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. No, you will not be charged a daily access for subscribing to MTN SmoothTalk Plus.
Q. How many times can I migrate in and out of MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. You can migrate in and out of MTN SmoothTalk Plus as often as you want BUT your first migration in 30 days will be free.
NOTE
Subsequent migrations in that same 30 day period will be charged at NGN100.
Q. If I am an MTN Postpaid customer, can I migrate to MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. No, MTN Postpaid customers CANNOT migrate to the MTN SmoothTalk Plustariff plan.
Q. Can I enjoy regressive pricing when I am on MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. Yes, once you migrate to MTN SmoothTalk Plus plan, your first minute of callfor the day will be charged at 40kobo/secafter which subsequent call will be at a flat call rate of 15 kobo per second ACROSS ALL Networks.
Q. Will I be notified at what rate my call will be charged when I start a call?
A. Yes, you will receive a start of call notification message once you start a call showing you the rate at which your call will be charged.
Example:
"Your call will be charged at 40kobo/sec. Enjoy!"
OR
"Your call will be charged at 15kobo/sec. Enjoy!"
Q. What is MTN You & Me?
A. MTN You & Me allows MTN TruTalk customers enjoy N300 FREE airtime every week to call 1 (one) special MTN number anytime.
Q. What do I have to do to enjoy the MTN You & Me?
A. All you need to do to enjoy this fantastic offer is to register the number of your loved one then recharge with a minimum of N200 in a week. The N300 free airtime is valid for 7days
Q. How do I register my You& Me number?
A. Simply dial *380*1# to add your You& Me number.
Q. Will I be charged for registering my You& Me number?
A. You will be allowed to register your 1 (one) You and Me number for free the first time that you register them BUT subsequent registrations after the first free registration will be charged at NGN50.00
Q. How do I delete my You& Me number?
A. Simply dial *380*2# to delete your You& Me number.
Q. Will I be charged for deleting my You& Me number?
A. No, you will NOT be charged for de-registering your You & Me numbers.
Q. Can I use the You& Me free credit to call other MTN numbers not registered in my You & Me account?
A. No, you cannot use the free N300 airtime to call any MTN number that you have not registered as your You and Me number or even numbers on another network.
Q. Can I use the You&Me free credit to send SMS to my You & Me numbers?
A. No, you will NOT be able to send SMS to your You & Me numbers with the free N300 airtime.

Q. What is the validity of the free N300 You & Me airtime?
A. The N300 You&Me free airtime is valid for 7 days after which all unused airtime will be cleared.
Q. What happens if I don’t finish my You& Me credit after 7days? 
A. If you don’t finish your You& Me credit after 7 days, the remaining amount will be cleared on the 7th day at 11:59pm.
Q. How many times will I get the N300 free You & Me airtime if I recharge with N200 multiple times in a 7 days?
A. You can only receive the free N300 free You & Me airtime once a week irrespective of how many times you recharge within 7 days.
Q. Will I be able to receive the N300 You& Me free credit if I receive N200 airtime via share & Sell?
A. No, you will not receive the N300 You & Me airtime if you receive airtime via share & Sell.
Q. How do I view my you &Me numbers?
A. Simply dial *380# to view your list for free.
Q. How do I get my free 10MB weekly?
A. To receive the 10MB of data weekly free 10MB of data, you will need to recharge with N100 or more every 7days.
Q. I recharge up to N100 again after I have received the free bonus, will I be able to get another bonus?
A. No, you will not get any additional data bonus until your current bonus expires on day 7, irrespective of how many times you recharge with N100 within 7 days.
Q. How long will my free 10MB of data be valid?
A. Your free 10MB of data will only be valid for 7days from the day it was allocated. All unused data will be cleared at 11:59pm on the 7th day.
Q. Will I get the Bonus if I receive N100 via Share and Sell?
A. No, you will NOT be able to get any bonus if you receive the N100 via Share and Sell.
Q. Can I browse all websites with the free bonus?
A. Yes, you will be able to browse all websites with the free bonus.
Q. Can I use my free data to pay for a subscription?
A. No, you will NOT be able to pay for a subscription with the free data. It can only be used for PAYGO (Pay As You Go) browsing.
Q. If I migrate out of MTN TruTalk, will I still be able to enjoy MTN Data Bonus?
A. Yes, you will be able to enjoy your data bonus even if you migrate to another plan while you still have an active data bonus.
Q. What happens to my unused bonus if I do not exhaust them after the expiry date?
A. All your unused bonus after the expiry date will be cleared.
Q. How do I recharge my MTN SmoothTalk Plus account?
A. Simply:
  • Buy an MTN recharge card
  • Scratch the silver foil off the 12-digit PIN
  • Dial *555*xxxxxxxxxxxx#
Your account will immediately be credited with the value of the recharge card that you bought.

Q. How do I check my MTN SmoothTalk Plus account balance?
A. Dial *556#. You will immediately receive the message:
"Your MTN SmoothTalk Plus balance is: Nxxxx.xx;"
Q. Will I still be able to enjoy my Happy Hour voice when I migrate to MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. Yes, you will still enjoy your FREE midnight calls between 12.30am and 4.30am as long as you have a minimum balance of N100 daily.
Q. What tariff will I enjoy on MTN SmoothTalk Plus?
A. A breakdown of the tariff you will enjoy on this plan can be seen in the table below:

MTN SmoothTalk Plus
Migration
*401#
 Voice
First Minute
40k/sec
On-net
15k/sec
Off-net
15k/sec
Happy Hour; On-net
Free (with N100 minimum balance)
Happy Hour; On-net
15k/sec  (without N100 minimum balance)
Happy Hour; Off-net
15k/sec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HOPE THIS HAVE BEEN VERY INFORMATIVE,

Get the Full Material delivered to your Email, . Call us on 07034538881

Follow Us On Twitter,
Like Us On Facebook,
Join Our Cycle On Google+

we can keep u updated by subscribing for free using your email
For more clarification, Please Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...