Thursday 18 July 2013

MTN FREE BROWSING 19TH JULY 2013

Hello my people, it unfortunate that MTN have decided to come up with this strategy of 1. Disabling our free browsing so called MTN Magic Sim, 2. Deactivating all our blackberry subscriptions that we use on our pc's and on smart phones. I just want to assure you that in no distant time, we will come up with another better service with which you can surf the net with using MTN as we use to do. but for the main time i want to recommend to you this AITEL TREAK. With this treak, u can get up to 4.2G to browse with. I will soon post it here but for now i want to knw those that do read my post. just call me if you see this post and you are interested in it and u will get it for free. call this number 07034538881 or JUST LEAVE A COMMENT

2 comments:

  1. email me zikyisaac@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am interested.......zikyisaac@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I HOPE THIS HAVE BEEN VERY INFORMATIVE,

Get the Full Material delivered to your Email, . Call us on 07034538881

Follow Us On Twitter,
Like Us On Facebook,
Join Our Cycle On Google+

we can keep u updated by subscribing for free using your email
For more clarification, Please Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...